California Child Care Information
California Child Care Health Program - www.ucsfchildcarehealth.org
California Early Childhood Mentor Program -www.ecementor.org
Child Development Training Consortium - www.childdevelopment.org
Program for Infant Toddler Caregivers - www.pitc.org
Resources for Infant Educators - www.rie.org
California Child Care Specific Resources Information
- 100% Campaign: A collaborative effort of Children Now, Children's Defense Fund, The Children's Partnership, and The California Endowment created to ensure that all of California's children obtain health coverage.
- California Children and Families Commission - The California Children and Families Act of 1998 is designed to provide, on a community-by-community basis, all children prenatal to five years of age with a comprehensive, integrated system of early childhood development services.
- California Child Care Resource & Referral Network - An organization that provides leadership and vision for the continuous development and improvement of resource and referral agencies statewide.
- California Child Development Administrators Association (CCDAA) - This organization provides and develops leadership that supports publicly funded early care and education programs for children from birth to 13 and their families.
- California Budget & Policy Center - A resource to the media, policymakers, and state and local constituency groups seeking accurate information and analysis of a range of state policy issues.
- California Head Start - Provides a unified voice providing leadership and advocacy for the Head Start community.
- Center for Childcare Workforce - An organization that works to improve the quality of early care and education for all children by promoting policy, research and organizing that ensure the early care and education workforce is well-educated, receives better compensation and a voice in their workplace.
- Child Care Aware (Formerly NACCRRA) - A national network of more than 850 child care resource and referral centers (CCR&Rs) located in every state and most communities across the US. CCR&R centers help families, child care providers, and communities find, provide, and plan for affordable, quality child care.
- Child Care Law Center - A national nonprofit legal services organization that uses legal tools to make high quality, affordable child care available to every child, every family, and every community.
- Child Development Policy Institute - An organization to help establish sound public policy focused on what is best for the children of California.
- Children and Families First: The statewide Proposition 10 Commission.
- Children's Defense Fund - An organization whose mission is to Leave No Child Behind and to ensure every child a Healthy Start, a Head Start , a Fair Start , a Safe Start, and a Moral Start in life and successful passage to adulthood with the help of caring families and communities.
- Children Now: A research and action organization dedicated to children's issues.
- Legislative Analysts Office - This entity has been providing fiscal and policy advice to the Legislature for more than 55 years. It is known for its fiscal and programmatic expertise and nonpartisan analyses of the state's budget.
- NAEYC - A national organization dedicated to is dedicated to improving the well-being of all young children, with particular focus on the quality of educational and developmental services for all children from birth through age 8.
- National Women's Law Center - An organization to protect and advance the progress of women and girls at work, in school, and in virtually every aspect of their lives.
- Parent Voices - a partnership of parents throughout California. It is coordinated by the Network, and hosted by Child Care Resource and Referral agencies ( CCR&R's ).
- Public Policy Institute of California - An organization dedicated to improving public policy in California through independent, objective, nonpartisan research on major economic, social, and political issues.
- Zero to Three - A national, nonprofit, multidisciplinary organization that advances our mission by informing, educating and supporting adults who influence the lives of infants and toddlers.
If you would like to suggest a link for this page, please send an email to email@example.com.