CAPPA Member Benefits
• Advocacy on State legislative and budgetary issues that impact your agencies ability to serve working families and
• Access to strong advocacy on behalf of our programs, to insider information on budget and legislative proposals, to
updates on contract funding augmentation cycles, representing all agency types to legislators.
• Educational opportunities for the entire agency to stay current on best practices, current laws and regulations.
• Member-only access to APP specific information on the association website.
• Information and resources for your agency via monthly newsletters and regular updates via email.
• Association staff support to help get your questions and concerns answered.
• Networking opportunities with colleagues from around the state.
• An enhanced monthly e-Newsletter that details what CAPPA is doing for you, articles from elected legislators/
officials and field leaders specifically wanting to communicate with CAPPA members.
• Special member pricing for CAPPA’s Annual Conference, trainings and webinars.
• Monthly conference calls for CAPPA members to get information directly from top legislators, key state budget
experts, federal resources, and so much more (No cost to members for participation).
• Vendors who offer programs to CAPPA members at discounted prices that save you time and/or money:
- Constant Contact
Successful Email Marketing starts with Constant Contact
Constant Contact helps small businesses do more business! CAPPA members have access to Constant Contact email marketing system at up to 25% off.
Send emails, run promotions, and get feedback, all from one easy-to-use account. Email marketing can help you build stronger relationships with your clients, so they keep coming back. Need help? Constant Contact’s award-winning coaches are just a phone call away to make sure you succeed.
Through this exclusive partnership you’ll get:
- Easy-to-use products and access to free, branded templates! Simply click on it to update content
- Free phone support and live help to get your account started and answer your technical and marketing questions
- Great discounts including 20% off our 6 month pre-pay fee, or 25% off our 12 month pre-pay fee.
Call 1-855-815-5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help getting started a free, no risk 60 day trial!
- Exalt Resources
- Kaplan Early Learning Company
CAPPA Encourages you to Join TechSoup! TechSoup is a nonprofit that helps other nonprofits. TechSoup is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a clear focus: connecting your nonprofit, charity, or public library with tech products and services, plus learning resources to make informed decisions about technology. Our free resources are available to all users. Once registered and qualified with TechSoup, nonprofits and libraries can access donated and discounted products and services from partners like Microsoft, Adobe, Cisco, Intuit, and Symantec. It is because of their generous donors that they are able to offer this service. Save hundreds of dollars on products like Microsoft Office, Antivirus software, a number of fundraising programs, and much more! Signing up to become a TechSoup member is the first step toward getting product donations. Once you sign up, you can see the donation programs your organization is eligible for. Sign up and check it out today! Once you've signed up as a TechSoup member, you can register your organization and get started requesting donations.
- Lakeshore Learning Materials
If you are an affiliate member, click here to see what the membership benefits are.