CAPPA Member Benefits
• Advocacy on State legislative and budgetary issues that impact your agencies ability to serve working families and
• Access to strong advocacy on behalf of our programs, to insider information on budget and legislative proposals, to
updates on contract funding augmentation cycles, representing all agency types to legislators.
• Educational opportunities for the entire agency to stay current on best practices, current laws and regulations.
• Member-only access to APP specific information on the association website.
• Vendors who offer programs to CAPPA members at discounted prices that save you time and/or money.
• Information and resources for your agency via monthly newsletters and regular updates via email.
• Association staff support to help get your questions and concerns answered.
• Networking opportunities with colleagues from around the state.
• An enhanced monthly e-Newsletter that details what CAPPA is doing for you, articles from elected legislators/
officials and field leaders specifically wanting to communicate with CAPPA members.
• Special member pricing for CAPPA’s Annual Conference, trainings and webinars.
• Monthly conference calls for CAPPA members to get information directly from top legislators, key state budget
experts, federal resources, and so much more (No cost to members for participation).
• And much more!
If you are an affiliate member, click here to see what the membership benefits are.