Join CAPPA Today!
Your membership in CAPPA is one of the best investments you can make in your business. Don't wait another minute! Join or renew today and take advantage of all the benefits of membership. Lend your voice to CAPPA's advocacy and get first-hand information about the state of child care issues in California.
As a member of the California Alternative Payment Program Association, you'll receive the tools and resources you need to make your community based agency even better:
- Advocacy on State legislative and budgetary issues that impact your agencies ability to serve working families and children.
- Access to strong advocacy on behalf of our programs, to insider information on budget and legislative proposals, to updates on contract funding augmentation cycles, representing all agency types to legislators
- Educational opportunities for the entire agency to stay current on best practices, current laws and regulations.
- Member-only access to APP specific information on the association website.
- Vendors who offer programs to CAPPA members at discounted prices that save you time and/or money.
- Information and resources for your agency via monthly newsletters and regular updates via email.
- Association staff support to help get your questions and concerns answered
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from around the state.
- An enhanced monthly e-Newsletter that details what CAPPA is doing for you, articles from elected legislators/ officials and field leaders specifically wanting to communicate with CAPPA members
- Special member pricing for CAPPA’s Annual Conference, trainings and webinars
- Monthly conference calls for CAPPA members to get information directly from top legislators, key state budget experts, federal resources, and so much more (No cost to members for participation)
- And much more!
Any contractor with the California Department of Education or the Department of Social Services or a subcontractor of either Department is qualified for Membership if there is a direct contractual relationship with the California Department of Education or the Department of Social Services or a subcontractor of either Department for the administration of an alternative payment program or CalWORKs.
2012-2013 Agency Application
- Entities providing services and/or products to the contractors that support parents and families that are accessing early care and education programs and services.
- Subsidized early care and education businesses including but not limited to fiduciary, payment systems, provider associations, early care and education advocates, governmental entities, foundations, not-for-profit organizations, as well as for profit interests.
2012-2013 Affiliate Application
Center Members are owners and managers of early care and education centers throughout California
2012-2013 Center Application
Individual with no affiliation to the above.
2012-2013 Individual Application
Become a Member
To become a CAPPA Member and be a part of a worthwhile and meaningful association, please complete the application for your membership type. For questions regarding membership or how to complete the form, please contact Danielle Metzger, Meeting & Education Coordinator, at Danielle@cappaonline.com or (916) 567-6797.